Final Artefact

18.jpg

We tried to create a scene with our final Artefact so we went out and collected gravel outside, and formed a base, in which Méabh and I painted black and gave texture and Dervla stuck phone book pages onto so as it would give it more of a connection. After this we stuck the arm on and then squeezed glue gun drips down the arm so as it would look as though the blood was a little more “real”.

Then as a team we sat around painting the blood and finishing up the final touches!! We had a really fun time while making it and it was a nice way to finish off the whole project together.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s