So after we had all watched the film we came together as a team and began forming the first draft of the schematic, it originally started on a white board as we thought we could possibly fit it on that. But it just kept growing and growing, until finally we moved to the first window. Slowly but surely we took over all 4 windows and it was great! It helped us grasp how everyone affected each other in the film, how the days came about, the timing of everyone’s actions and also the way the film nearly creates a loop.
We were able to construct the film in a way that we could understand the mapping of everyones timelines. From here we decided that we needed to refine it, and organise it slightly more, so we decided to draw it out on large sheets of paper and then after this we are going to transfer it onto a software called prezi.